Computer forensics is a growing field. When deciding what to study, we will always consider the prospect of the field. Let's look at 5 tops reasons to pursue in this field.
1) Do you like watching CSI? If the answer is yes, then this field is right for you. When the word “forensics” is involved, it mostly refers to a job which is exciting and challenging, yet at times, depressing and susceptible. For those who find sitting in the office as a boring thing, you will find this job increase your blood circulation.
2) As time is money, this job offers one of the highest pay jobs in the market. A computer forensic salary can range from $ 50K to $ 200K or more, depending on your education, skills and experience. According to Payscale.com, this is one of the Top 10 High Paying Careers and Best Average Starting Career.
3) As IT equipments are essential part of the job, you will have the opportunity to be one of the first few to try out on the latest technology, equipments, software and many more.
4) Good prospect as the market needs you and they see you as a “savior” and a “hero” if you manage to discover the “truth” and bring the “bad” to Court. You will have many job opportunities once graduated and after developing the required skills and experience, you will be hunted by established companies worldwide.
5) Job satisfaction. This is a job where you will be working day and night but the end result will definitely bring you a high level of job satisfaction.