There is now a job opening for computer forensics. Whether you are a fresh graduate, just got yourself unemployed or working at an unsatisfying working condition, this may be a good chance for you to immerse yourself into a new working environment. There are things that you should and should not do. These are the tips for the do (s) and the do not (s) during job openings.
Do (s )
* Prepare a complete and detailed resumes.
* Practice before hand to answer expected questions in the interview.
* Get a suit or an appropriate outfit.
* If you have not been practicing in this field for a long time, it is best to start before you start failing the interview.
* Make sure you are choosing the right career in your field of interest.
Do not (s)
* Panic before the interview.
* Panic during the interview.
* Wake up late on the day of interview.
* Make quick decisions before analyzing the job scope.
* Prepare a resume of 30 pages.
* Have an expired license to practice.
* Fake your abilities in computer, legal, and biology subjects.
There are other things that you should take note of:
- If your license has already expired, make sure you renew your license.
- If you have not updated your resume, do it now.
- If this is your first job interview or application, be well prepared.
- If this is not your first job interview or application, do not show that you are a know-it-all.
- If you are still not sure about the job that you would like to apply, seek your school career counselor.
Prepare yourself, make yourself hire-able and if you show that you have that confidence you will certainly be able to do it.